SIMOSHIELD – Plastic sheets for door fabrication
Symbiosis of plastic and wood-like appearance
SIMOSHIELD sheets offer excellent deep-drawing properties together with outstanding processing capabilities. What is more, their weather resistance makes them the perfect material for the door manufacturing industry.
SIMOSHIELD encompasses a range of PVC-T sheets with a visible and palpable woodgrain finish. Developed specifically for the door manufacturing industry, they feature an IR-reflective decorative foil. With the help of a special laminating technique, the decorative foils are applied to the coloured SIMONA® PVC-T Sheets during the extrusion process itself. The cost savings associated with this method are substantial, as no subsequent steps are required.
- UV and weather resistance
- Minimised risk of cracking and bowing
- Excellent deep-drawing characteristics
- IR-reflective decorative foil
- High break resistance
- Low water absorption
- Service temperature range from -20°C to +60°C
- Cadmium- and lead-free production
- REACH and RoHS conformity